Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- System ID
- Relocation Type
- Employment Status
Sodexo’s Corporate Services is seeking a Marketing Specialist to support Southern California.
The Marketing Specialist works closely with Sodexo's Operations team to develop strategies for growth and increasing sales for the district, plans regional growth initiatives with rollouts and training of national marketing programs to support unit operations, and assists accounts with marketing initiatives such as surveys, harmonized promotions, national programs, and pricing. While deploying these initiatives they are working to also improve customer satisfaction, and promoting the Sodexo Brand.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivating and able to communicate and influence others. Strong technology skills will be helpful in reaching the customers we serve. Experience in Restaurant / Foodservice Marketing is a plus.
The ideal candidate has:
- Dynamic communication skills – an ambassador for Sodexo to our customers
- Effective time management skills – able to prioritize, multi-task: managing multiple projects, relationships and account locations
- Experience with customer satisfaction enhancements, - ability to analyze account customer satisfaction surveys and help identify action plans in response
- Background and success in implementing marketing into social media and websites
- Experience and the ability to initiate goals within budgets, execute plans to meet deadlines, and work with others on processes while monitoring outcomes
Working for Sodexo: Are you ready to start your Sodexo career?
The SodexoMAGIC partnership represents the union of two global brands that operate at peak performance. Sodexo, a long-standing leader in “quality of life solutions” around the globe, and Magic Johnson Enterprises, the brainchild of NBA all-star Earvin Magic Johnson, who literally took the game to new heights. To learn more about SodexoMAGIC and read a message from Earvin “Magic” Johnson himself click here.
Assists with planning, coordinating rollouts and training of national marketing programs to support unit operations and new sales. Assists units and new accounts with marketing initiatives such as surveys, merchandising, national programs, and pricing.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years of experience in project management or related experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.