Spring Window Fashions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Sales Representative
at Spring Window Fashions
- Requisition ID
- # of Positions
Develop strategy to grow profitable sales through commercial sub-contractor (dealer) base in California territory with sales of $10-$15M. Work with inside sales and customer service team to surround the sales on quotes, technical support, production and delivery follow through.
Directly responsible for developing relationships with senior level management at commercial owners/developers, property management companies, GC’s and architectural firms, influencing major project specifications.
Responsible for tracking projects through the construction process (Spec/Bid, Design Build, TI, Remodel) - calling on the relevant decision makers, strategizing with commercial dealers and acting as Project Manager on large and multi-phased projects. Responsible to manage, train, and expand dealer base.
70% Sales growth.
- Develop territory strategy in line with overall Contract business unit objectives.
- Identify top twenty dealers with growth opportunity.
- Identify top twenty A&D firms, developing strategy to penetrate account at senior management level.
- Develop quarterly travel schedule to maximize coverage of corporate end users, developers, facility managers and key A&D firms.
- Track major projects from specification through bid/award, and installation.
- Act as Project Manager for key major projects, coordinating with Technical Support, Customer Service, Credit, and the designated dealer.
- Order/coordinate project specific samples, mock up blinds, and CAD drawings.
- Work with Mariak management team on project specific opportunities requiring special pricing and/or resources.
- Recommend new distribution and supply account profile to be reviewed by Mariak management
- Develop/train dealers on new product updates through approved Power Point presentations.
- Work with Inside Sales on growth opportunities and project bids in secondary markets.
- Communicate competitive pricing and sales tactics.
10% Customer Service.
- Work with Customer Service to identify major projects needing specific handling, special requirements, sampling, or tracking.
- Identify major projects that will require a ramp up in specific inventory or manufacturing capacity.
- Work with Customer Service and/or Technical Support to resolve any product issues and credits.
10% Coordination with Inside Sales
- Review secondary accounts and growth opportunities.
- Identify growth markets and recommend new dealers in weak markets.
- Strategize on projects bidding across multiple markets and dealer classifications.
- Coordinate A&D needs within Inside Sales.
10% Project/customer specific sampling requests and reporting.
- Order and/or coordinate project specific sampling requests, including Binders, sample decks, fabric swatches, and custom mock up blinds. Orders placed through sample process.
- Monthly reports
- Sales, Major Project tracking, Calendar, Binder Placement, T&E Tracking and weekly Expense Reports.
Scope of Responsibility
- Responsible for California with commercial sales of $10-$15M.
- Authority to identify and approve new distribution and account credits. (Mariak management to review new accounts)
- Collaborate with Contract Inside Sales Representatives, coordinating strategies for major projects.
- Responsible for approved traveling and T&E budget tracking.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 5-7 years professional sales experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in a commercial specification environment (working with GC’s, facility managers, specifiers, architects, and/or developers)
- Minimum of a high school Diploma; BS or equivalent professional sales training and experience preferred