Starz Entertainment, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Brand Marketing
at Starz Entertainment, LLC
The Director, Brand Marketing is a dynamic thought-leader energized by ambitious, creative ideas. In this role, you’ll drive the ideation of high-profile innovative and culturally impactful creative concepts that align with overall brand strategies, driving engagement with new and existing fans, elevating the STARZ brand.
- Lead development and execution of disruptive, brand-defining creative across all consumer touchpoints including AV, print/outdoor, digital and experiential, working with external agencies and internal creative services team
- Articulate the STARZ brand voice and tone throughout all campaign work, continuing to propel the brand forward
- Deliver brand AV spots regularly to meet ongoing promotional needs, including annual campaigns, quarterly image spots, spots for Partnership Marketing media buys, sales sizzles and special initiatives throughout the year (i.e., Black History Month), meeting key deadlines and coordinating with cross-functional teams to ensure all needs are met
- Lead consumer activations strategy and execution for Original Series and STARZ brand, working closely with Originals team leads and outside agencies
- Work closely with Media team on execution of brand campaigns
- Collaborate with HR/Culture team to align brand campaign initiatives with employee-facing activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar discipline preferred; 8+ years of brand marketing experience
- Television/branded content studio/entertainment industry experience preferred
- Experience working with internal creative teams and external agencies. Comfortable giving feedback on all types of creative
- Creative agency experience a major plus
- Strong leadership and management skills. Experience managing direct reports
- Must be a team player, collaborative, proactive and flexible
- Strong attention to detail to ensure that all delivered assets conform to brand and company standards
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to work across departments
- Self-directed, efficient and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities in a professional and confident manner under tight deadlines
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Starz (www.starz.com), a Lionsgate company (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B), is a leading global media and entertainment company that produces and distributes premium streaming content to worldwide audiences across subscription television platforms. Starz is home to the flagship domestic STARZ® brand, STARZ ENCORE, 17 premium pay TV channels and the associated on-demand and online services, including the highly rated STARZ app. With the launch of the STARZPLAY international premium streaming platform and STARZ PLAY Arabia, Starz is expanding its global footprint in a growing number of territories. Sold through multichannel video distributors, including cable operators, satellite television providers, telecommunications companies, and other online and digital platforms, Starz offers subscribers more than 7,500 distinct premium television episodes and feature films, including STARZ Original series, first-run movies and other popular programming.
STARZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that all applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of gender, age, race, national origin, disability, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, STARZ will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.