Starz Entertainment, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SVP, International Marketing
at Starz Entertainment, LLC
- Set and lead the vision for international marketing of the STARZPLAY streaming service
- Develop and execute year-round, data-driven acquisition and engagement marketing campaigns that directly grow STARZPLAY subscriber base and distribution footprint
- Collaborate with domestic marketing teams responsible for media channels (web, social, email, etc.) and drive up our acquisition and engagement metrics across all channels
- Work closely with senior leadership to develop leading marketing strategies and communications with partners, external agencies, and internal teams to ensure brand and directional alignment
- Manage international marketing P&L, optimizing spend across departments (B2B and D2C businesses) to hit subscriber targets
- Oversee partner relationships and subscriber performance and ensure cross-functional teams are accomplishing goals and deliverables in support of distribution
- Collaborate with programming teams to go-to-market strategies with content and to define key stunts and movie promotions across territories
- Lead creative iteration process with internal and external stakeholders from conception to execution for exclusive first-run acquisition series for EU, LATAM territories
- Work with multiple stakeholders, including executives and board members, within a complex business landscape to drive change across the organization and influence investment decisions
- Stay current on the OTT and user acquisition landscape, growth trends, best practices, and competitor strategies to serve as the subject matter expert on growth
- Lead the team in designing and developing internal analytics and performance marketing platform tools and processes
- Distribution presentations and market analysis, translating audience and regional insights into valuable content recommendations and strategies
- 10+ years of experience in Digital Marketing and/or Performance Marketing in global markets
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or an analytically or technology-oriented degree. MBA highly preferred
- Deep expertise in digital marketing tactics including: SEM (Paid Search), Paid Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Snap, etc.), Content Marketing, Display, Native and Email
- Experience within the OTT, Content, or Gaming industry is highly preferred
- Demonstrated success leading high-performance digital teams in a hyper-growth environment
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance-based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment, while also working, collaborating, and providing strategic directions across various technical and creative teams
- Expertise in creating and driving quantifiable metrics/KPIs and leverage consumer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, retain and reactivate through various marketing channels
- Strong business acumen and proven leadership skills; experience leading day-to-day relationships with C-Level external partners, including Apple and Amazon
STARZ (www.starz.com), a Lionsgate company (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B), is a leading global media and entertainment company that provides premium subscription video programming on domestic U.S. pay television networks and produces and distributes content for worldwide audiences, including its investment in the STARZ PLAY Arabia OTT service.
STARZ is the ultimate destination for obsessable TV, movies and more. Characters who pull you in and stories that stay with you. From bold Original Series to the best movies, whatever you love, STARZ ignites your passions.
STARZ offers a competitive compensation package and an attractive benefits program to all eligible employees including a variety of healthcare plans, dental and vision insurance, 401k, life/disability insurance. Eligible employees will enjoy paid time off in the form of vacation and company holidays.
STARZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that all applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of gender, age, race, national origin, disability, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, STARZ will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.