Super King Markets
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Meat Clerk SK#1
at Super King Markets
- Anaheim, CA, USA
- $12.00-$13.50 DOE
- Full Time
In this role, you will be responsible for providing a variety of fresh meat items to our customers. A Meat Clerk assists with answering questions and special orders, while maintaining a positive, friendly, customer focused work environment. A Meat Clerk is a hands-on position, which receives, stores, and grinds meats. The position is also responsible for unloading and transporting fresh, boxed meats and poultry from the delivery truck. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a willingness to learn, then this is the position for you.
- Works safely at all times and follows all established safety guidelines and procedures
- Responsible for the stocking and maintenance, presentation and cleanliness of meat cases
- Provides prompt assistance to customers and offers advice on selection, preparation and packaging of meat products
- Walks meat department regularly to ensure an organized and clean appearance at all times
- Answers questions and practices suggestive selling
- Performs other duties as required or requested by management
- Able to work prolonged periods of time in an environment with fluctuating temperature ranges
- Able to stand prolonged periods of time
- Able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- Available to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends & holidays
Super King Markets is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran, or disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Super King Markets will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to Super King Markets. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation.