SWCA Environmental Consultants
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at SWCA Environmental Consultants
- Requisition Number
- # of Openings
- Office Location
- Hire Type
About the opportunity
SWCA Environmental Consultants is expanding our Marketing and Pursuit Resources team!
We are looking for a Marketing and Proposal Coordinator in our Pasadena office to support a winning business development culture and help drive our business to the next level.
In order to be considered for the position, a cover letter must accompany your resume.
What you will accomplish
- Be a “go-to” resource for technical staff for marketing information, guidance, and support.
- Lead and coordinate internal teams through the pursuit development process.
- Facilitate capture planning activities, working collaboratively with technical staff.
- Write non-technical content for pursuits and marketing materials.
- Coordinate strategic business development activities.
- Work with regional marketing assistants to:
- Monitor opportunities (through IMS, client websites, etc.) for distribution to appropriate team members.
- Manage and maintain relevant content in SWCA’s marketing database, Deltek Vision.
Experience and qualifications for success
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in proposal coordination or related skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Business, Marketing, or related technical discipline (degrees in other specialties are acceptable if relevance can be demonstrated).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and to work with minimal supervision on multiple projects with fast-paced deadlines.
- Exceptional planning, organizational, proofreading, writing, and formatting skills.
- Ability to lead processes and work with colleagues who have diverse interpersonal styles.
- Strong communication proficiency (verbal, written and presentation).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge in environmental consulting or architecture/engineering.
- Knowledge of local markets.
- Experience working in Deltek Vision, SharePoint, or comparable management information system.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
This position may require occasional overtime, including working evenings and/or weekends as necessary to meet submission deadlines.
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record’s Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email email@example.com or call 800-828-8517. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.
EOE - women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.