Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Service Engineer
Job Reference #: 11272838
TalEx is partnering with a robotics company to identify several Field Service Technicians for direct hire roles in the Upper Marlboro, Maryland area.
- Independently conduct preventive maintenance, upgrades, and repair of equipment and infrastructure available at the client site
- Help with the installation process of new and advanced technologies
- Handle safety and security tests for existing equipment
- Provide excellent and timely customer service
- Create regular reports to highlight performance KPI's and other system usage data
- Ability to work various shifts and have flexible availability
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and fix hardware and software industrial equipment/robotics
- Hands-on experience with multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac), mobile devices, and various other technologies
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk applications (SalesForce Preferred)
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work with customers directly to provide technical support
- Ability to lift very heavy objects