Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Company Confidential
If you want to start at the top, you'll do it working with a company that provides services to some of the biggest players in the satellite TV services, entertainment, and technology industries. Our client’s college recruiting program is a great way to get started!
The Job Window’s client in the Santa Ana area is hiring an energetic Marketing Intern to represent some of the top brands in the nation! Our client is widely recognized for offering industry-leading services. Behind every decision they make, there is a passion and drive to enhance and simplify their customers' and clients’ lives.
As a Marketing Intern, you will help manage our client’s on-site marketing campaigns and develop creative promotional techniques to suit each client’s needs. You’ll be part of this firm’s elite marketing team looking to bring clients’ products to consumers. This opening is ideal for an outgoing professional looking to get started in a career in promotional marketing.
Duties of the Marketing Intern include:
- Executing retail merchandising & promotional marketing plans and operational functions to company standards.
- Participating in product/service/brand knowledge training provided to on-site promotions and sales teams on behalf of management.
- Executing merchandise presentation directives and standards for each customized retail and/or client acquisition field campaign taking place.
- Assisting customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services during each marketing & client acquisition promotion.
- Gaining knowledge of marketing and branding strategies used by all new clients the company acquires.
- Applying knowledge of the products, services, and brands to develop customized marketing & sales strategies.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieved sales goals.
- Building knowledge of the marketing systems implemented during each customized client promotion/field campaign.
- Assist the marketing & client acquisition manager with any day to day administrative support as required.