Too Faced Cosmetics
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Manager, Retail Marketing
at Too Faced Cosmetics
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
IT’S HAPPENING! ARE YOU READY TO BRING IT?
The North America Senior Retail Marketing Manager provides support to Retail Marketing in planning and driving the execution of retailer marketing and promotional programs, in collaboration with internal corporate sales, cross-functional teams, and retail partners, specifically Ulta, Nordstrom and Macy’s. Ability to understand, maintain and communicate timelines, differentiate brand by retailer, work collaboratively and cross-functionally, and support brand essence and key initiatives is essential. Key skills include business analysis, planning and execution, creative and analytical skills, ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. This position will have a strong understanding between sales/marketing/retail programming & planning activity for all retailers.
This position is based at our Corporate HQ in Irvine, CA.
THIS IS HOW YOU WORK IT:
- Partner with Retail Marketing Director with retail execution of brand strategies through assortments, sampling, sets & product strategy
- Lead creation, retailer marketing calendars, Retail Launch Calendar & Sample/Set Cadence Calendar
- In conjunction with Head of Retail Marketing, develop sampling strategy and product assortment strategy for North America
- Provide direction to Retail Marketing Coordinator
- Outline the strategic short and long-term plan for retailer marketing initiatives and develop streamlined processes for delivering the approved initiative, collaborating closely with Corporate Sales Director
- Complete & create a competitive analysis tracker of promotional sets & samples
- Be a primary marketing contact with key retailers in North America
- Develop the appropriate marketing campaign strategies to reinforce the Too Faced brand
- Analyze channel insights, market insights and program/product performance; presents findings to influence future programming, development of brand plans and channel strategies
- Create & submit marketing briefs & serve as the liaison between sales and global marketing to ensure timelines and flawless execution
- Work with retail directors to create synergy across all channels and marketing levers on key initiatives, including new product launches and support for key core SKUs
- Track ROI and analyze, promotional vehicle activity by retailer
- Responsible for attending retail conferences, market weeks and retail events as needed. Position requires travel.
- Adhere to budget and track against retail marketing budget
THIS IS WHAT YOU’RE MADE OF:
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years of retail marketing experience and/or sales, preferably in the prestige cosmetics industry
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, committed, tenacious and goal-oriented
- Knowledge and passion for the beauty industry and retail environment
- A positive and inspiring team player with a can-do attitude
- Organized and detail oriented in both managing tasks and budget tracking
- Able to work under pressure effectively & efficiently
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and multi-task
- Creative thinker and problem-solver