Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Freelance Social Media Producer | Tribal | Los Angeles, CA
- Job ID
This temporary position will be in the Tribal LA Office in Playa Vista. Tribal is part of the TracyLocke / DDB family.
Data + Design. It's how we work.
We believe in designing brand experiences that motivate people to buy and act. Our Buy Design process was built for this mission. With Centric, our data-driven model, at the center, Buy Design unites and powers the forces of science and creativity so that we deliver value at every touchpoint, inspiring people to buy into your brand and products.
We are looking for a Freelance Social Media Producer to work in our LA Office.
From time to time, we need freelance social media production help. If you would like to be considered the next time we have a need, please send us your resume!
The Social Media Producer will manage photo, video, animation and motion projects primarily for our clients’ owned social media channels. The ideal candidate and team member will work independently, as well as with other team members, to deliver high quality productions on-time and on-budget.
· Being the point person on specific production projects
· Managing day-to-day production activities for assigned projects, including leading pre-production, talent outreach, production, editing, and post-production.
· Creating Runs of Show for on-site events
· Create schedules, work with finance to set up vendors, determine resources, track costs and project completion requirements
· Managing legal issues including licensing music/footage and releasing talent
· Generating and creating production budgets and production schedules
· Helping to build content strategy
· Executing overall social content calendar against the social brand strategy
· Ensure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget.
· Tracking timelines, kick-offs, managing flow of projects and helping manage resource bandwidth.
Experience & Skills
· You are a master of social media and understand best practices and trends on the various sites (Instagram, FB, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, etc.).
· You love to travel and are always for the next adventure.
· You love being the “coach” and putting team members in the best position to succeed. Others look forward to working with you - knowing you bring unique perspective and solutions to the table.
· You have managed nimble, on-site social productions with influencers and/or talent at high-profile sports or entertainment events.
· You are a trend hunter – up to date to social & tech & target behavioral trends
· Must have solid knowledge of commercial and content production.
· Must have 4-6 years of experience at a brand, agency, or publication.
· Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, nimble environment with minimal budgets.
· Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
· Must possess curiosity, ethics, and standards.
· Must have the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects, working under tight deadlines.
· Able and willing to implement process, but flexible enough to know when exceptions are required.
· Must be a self-starter, able to execute with excellence without close management; comfortable working in satellite offices or with management in a different location.
· Must possess excellent problem solving skills; critically important to have ability to anticipate problems and clearly articulate creative solutions.
· Ability to consistently display a professional demeanor and stay cool under pressure; resilient in the face of challenges.
· Natural leader who can help rally and steer projects to keep them on track.
Nice to Haves:
· Photography, Videography, Editing skills (Aftereffects, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, etc.)
· Familiarity with Smartsheets, Trello, Workfront and/or other collaborative tools
· Wild card skills! Our team is diverse in the skills they bring to the table - and we value that hugely. We cover a lot of different topics, so tell us about your hobbies, interests, prior lives, etc.