Tradesmen International, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tradesmen International, Inc
- Req ID
- Carpenter - Journeyman
- US-CA-LONG BEACH
Tradesmen International is seeking highly motivated Carpenters to join our team. If you are a Carpenter that is eager to improving your skills and learning new ones, this is your chance to launch your career!
We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled carpenters that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
Apprentice: 2-5 years - $16 - $24 (Basic hand tools + some power tools)
Journeyman: 5+ years - $25 - $30 (Fully tooled)
Call our office today to schedule an interview - (714)994-8733
- Under general direction of the Foreman, use an array of tools and materials according to the repair or installation work that needs to be done
- Confer with project managers/foremen to determine their needs
- Read and interpret blueprints and building schematics to understand scope of work
- Follow architectural drawings to determine work needed
- Perform a number of duties to ensure proper installation of provided materials
- May include general labor, framing, trim, drywall, cabinet install, tile, base, residential and/or commercial
- Carry all necessary certifications and have proper tools and transportation.
- Weekly W2 Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).