Tradesmen International, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tradesmen International, Inc
- Req ID
- Carpenter - Journeyman
- US-CA-LA MIRADA
Tradesmen International is seeking an experienced Trim Carpenter to join our team.
- 4 years of experience in commercial or residential carpentry
- Ability to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications required by our client for information pertaining to the type of material required to get job done
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).