Trailer Park, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Trailer Park, Inc.
- Regular Full-Time
Art Machine is a fully integrated advertising agency located at the heart of the entertainment industry. We produce some of the world's most recognizable key art for film, TV and home media clients. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture.
We are seeking a Creative Director to be responsible for the ideation, strategy development, and execution of creative concepts and approaches for a leading entertainment client.
- Lead all campaigns and own account.
- Provide marketing creative direction and strategy from ideation through to finish.
- Execute all key art and product creative.
- Lead a team of designers.
- Ensure the highest standard of visual execution across all campaign creative elements.
- Internal and external relationship management: communicates key information and decisions to the team and client regularly.
- Prioritize tasks and resources across the team based on budget and schedule.
- Responsible for the mentorship/development of junior talent.
- 10+ years agency and/or entertainment marketing industry experience; proven track record as a passionate & visionary leader in an agency environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Must have extensive experience creating and working with key art in the entertainment arena
- Strong proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Advanced experience managing the creative development process in a client-services environment
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills; ample experience partnering with and presenting to clients of all levels