Trailer Park, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Manager, Music
at Trailer Park, Inc.
- Regular Full-Time
Trailer Park is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, Trailer Park also supports its clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services. Headquartered in Hollywood, the agency also has offices in London, Burbank, California and New York.
Trailer Park is looking for an experienced marketing manager from the music industry or trailer/ad agency environment to join our expanding team at Synchronic, our music division. You will manage the marketing strategy for Synchronic’s music and sound design catalogue and collaborate with the team on creative initiatives. We are looking for an entrepreneurial person who is passionate about music across genres, production and industry who enjoys being client focused and also help to grow the business.
- Manage marketing and sync licensing strategy for Synchronic’s music and sound design catalogue
- Assist the Creative Director with the marketing, publishing, and distribution of our music and sound design catalogue
- Strategize and implement new business opportunities while maintaining strong relationships with existing client base
- Collaborate with team on creative initiatives including catalogue development and label partnerships
- Keep up to date on music and industry trends
- Attend staff meetings and take responsibility for follow-up actions and special projects as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree in Entertainment Business, Marketing, Communications, Music Industry or related field or comparable experience in the field
- Passionate and knowledgeable about music across genres, production and industry
- Innovative and creative spirit with strong track record of initiation and follow through
- Must have experience in marketing, digital, and social media
- Must have Experience with Google Docs, Excel, Word, and iTunes
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in music licensing, music supervision & publishing a plus
- Experience working at Music Label/Publisher, Production Music Library or Trailer/Ad Agency a plus
- Knowledge of WordPress a plus