Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TTI, inc.
Assists with entering all approved purchase orders with suppliers and effectively obtains and processes purchase order delivery acknowledgements.
Expedites past due deliveries from suppliers with a priority on parts with existing customer requirements.
Using a variety of data sources (e.g. purchase order acknowledgements, back order reports, factory systems), ensures factory delivery dates are accurately updated and maintained in the Symmetry system.
Expands personal product knowledge to effectively support sales and to ensure personal growth opportunity.
Assists Product Managers/Buyers with a variety of other accountabilities, including but not limited to, responding to branch requests/issues with a sense of urgency; and assisting with processing accounting, receiving and customer rejected concerns (including but not limited to Nonconforming product).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required. One year of related work experience is required.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Strong alpha/numeric data entry skills with good quality
- Possess strong attention to detail skills
- Ability to multitask
- Working knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Outlook and working knowledge of Excel.
- Strong teamwork orientation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits a strong customer service orientation with a strong sense of urgency to respond to internal customer needs