Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PAYMENT SERVICES DELIVERY REPRESENTATIVE
at Ultimate Software
The Payment Services (PS) Delivery Representative is a supporting role under the PS Delivery Strategy and Support Team. Providing Functional Knowledge and Technical Assistance to the Select Services Support Organization. As part of this role, User Acceptance Testing tasks will be assigned by the PS Delivery Analysts or Manager. This role will also track issues that are reported and gather information as requested by Business Analysts or PS Delivery Analyst.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot issues for any of our Select Service Systems with given direction
- Provide functional knowledge and technical assistance to the internal support organization.
- Support PS Delivery Analysts with researching and validating defects for any Select Service Systems.
- 1 year of experience in tax or payroll industry, preferred
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience with either Core UltiPro or Ultimate Tax Engine, preferred
- Excellent analysis, problem determination and troubleshooting skills with a high attention to detail
- Team player qualities including strong collaboration skills, a thirst for continuous learning, and a passion for helping others
- Experience handling difficult, escalated or sensitive situations & data
- Excellent oral and written service skills, as well as a positive and professional attitude towards internal and external customers
- Proficient with multiple software systems, specifically Ultipro systems, MS Office products and SQL, preferred
- Experience with Ultimate Software preferred
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer
- Regular, predictable attendance is required; including quarter-driven or project-driven hours as business demands dictate.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
- 10% or less (Limited travel upon request)
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.