United Auto Credit Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dealer Compliance Admin Coordinator - Entry Level
at United Auto Credit Corporation
Responsibilities within this role include answering all customer and dealer inquiries related to account status (via phone, email and regular mail) and then taking action based on the inquiries such as updating and maintaining accounts, data entry, build and maintain relationships with dealers and customers as well as supporting the outside marketing representatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for running daily report on overdue accounts.
- Handling a high call volume inbound/outbound while providing a high level of customer service.
- Ensure professional business relations with customers and dealerships.
- General administrative duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Business Acumen: Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
- Interpersonal: Focuses on solving problems, not blaming. Maintains confidentiality. Listens to others without interrupting. Keeps emotions under control. Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
- Integrity: Upholding generally accepted social and ethical standards in job-related activities and behaviors.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Written Communication: Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Self-motivated with strong decision making capabilities; initiative to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in an accurate, detail-oriented and highly productive manner.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to multi-task and react quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Effective communication, problem solving, interpersonal and teamwork skills are essential.
- Previous experience within a support or customer service role is highly preferred but not required.
- High School diploma;
- Associate’s Degree in business-related field, preferred.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience within an office environment.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to clearly and effectively communicate in person, in writing and by telephone.
Proficient in use of MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Access, SharePoint
Certificates and Licenses
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to walk.