- Conducts consultative face to face selling at customer’s place of business.
- Uses financial acumen to monetize and deliver targeted opportunities with base business and competitive line sales conversions.
- Targets and converts sales opportunities with LRP impact, closes sales on vendor conversion initatives and develops senior level relationships with principle owners.
- Conducts sales analysis, both opportunity identification and business loss prevention within reporting tools for assigned accounts.
- Manages multiple priorities that involve key account conflict resolution for customers and ORS Nasco associates.
- Promotes effective communication with customers, both internally and externally to customer: bids, quotes, expense completion, competitive information, trade shows, threats and opportunities, sales follow-up.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Total Revenue per Territory: $4-12M
Annual Growth Target: 10-15%
Profit/Margin Variance: 1-2% for special pricing