Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Brand Integration
at Viacom Inc.
- Paramount Pictures
- Job Locations
- iCIMS ID
Overview and Responsibilities
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The iconic Paramount logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as Sunset Boulevard, The Godfather, Forrest Gump and Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, and Mission Impossible. Recent innovative break-out films such as Interstellar, Arrival and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount’s film legacy. Paramount Pictures Television’s 13 Reasons Why, The Alienist and Jack Reacher have also been thrilling audiences. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount’s passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount is a subsidiary of Viacom, which reaches 700 million global subscribers through MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and other media networks.
The Director, Brand Integration will play a key role in the Domestic Marketing Partnerships team, reporting directly to the EVP, WW Promotions. This position will support the studio's efforts to creatively and authentically integrate brands into Paramount Pictures’ theatrical titles. Are you a talented marketer with stellar pitch & presentation skills, experience working with productions, and a keen eye for identifying partner opportunities? If so, we'd love to hear from you! Additional core responsibilities to include:
- Execute against defined strategy for assigned theatrical titles.
- Collaborate with key film production departments to assist in procuring needed products and services on behalf of studio. Deliver defined integration fees.
- Actively support pitching and presentation of titles to brands, agencies, and other partners.
- Participate in the development of custom materials for partner pitches, internal marketing updates, filmmaker meetings, presentations, etc.
- Oversee partnership agreement negotiations (including terms, fees, etc.)
- Develop, assess and manage timelines and deadlines for deliverables.
- Travel as needed (even last minute) to help pitch partners, run set visits, and support other key projects as assigned.
- Partner on identifying potential co-branded marketing opportunities to coincide with theatrical releases.
- Oversee and mentor more junior members of the team as needed.
- 7+ years of product placement, brand marketing or brand management experience at a studio, brand, or agency while working with television and/or feature film productions.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field OR equivalent experience.
- Excellent and persuasive communication skills; proven ability to create and deliver compelling presentations.
- Excellent time and project management skills; ability to effectively meet deadlines within a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to cultivate relationships and manage numerous stakeholders while maintaining bandwidth to juggle multiple projects at various stages, and come up with creative solutions and quantifiable results.