Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manager, Studio Finance
at Viacom Inc.
- Paramount Pictures
- Job Locations
- iCIMS ID
Overview and Responsibilities
The Senior Manager, Studio Finance will support the financial planning and analysis (FP&A), capital planning, and strategy and decision support for the Paramount Pictures Studio Group division. This role reports to the Executive Director, Finance for Studio Operations. Responsibilities include:
- Supports all Studio Group lines of business in the division-wide consolidation of financial statements. This team serves as the primary the Studio Group liaison to Corporate FP&A.
- Supports capital planning efforts for the Studio Group division by modeling investment/return analyses, preparing capital approval documentation, and shepherding the overall capital approval and reporting process
- Assists with the preparation of annual operating budgets, quarterly forecasts, monthly variance analyses, and various ad hoc strategic support for the Studio Services department
- Maintains the group’s reporting frameworks and tools; works cross-functionally with various business partners to determine and further develop their analytical needs
- Supports development of long-range strategic plans, forecasts and initiatives for the business unit including identification and analysis of business growth opportunities and investments
- Manages various recurring processes and tasks: KPIs, weekly “flash” reporting, monthly performance results, and quarterly budget/estimate presentations
- Maintains excellent working relationships with operational business partners and other finance staff to facilitate accurate and timely reporting of issues and results
- 7+ years' professional experience with emphasis in corporate finance, pro forma modeling, and financial statement analysis
- Excellent analytical skills and a competency with financial planning and investment analysis concepts
- Advanced Excel modeling and PowerPoint “deck-writing” skills
- Familiarity with corporate accounting systems (SAP, Hyperion)
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting; MBA preferred
- Requires strong time management and organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively balance and execute on multiple competing priorities
- Previous experience in studio operations, real estate, capital acquisitions, and/or hospitality environment is a plus
- Passion for the entertainment industry