VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California
VNA of Southern California - Claremont
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
- 1 year of experience required
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join one of the following teams:
* Home Health Care
* Palliative Care
* Hospice Care
* Private Duty Care
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Hospice LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a generous benefits package for this position.
* Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Life / AD&D
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
* Retirement Plan with employer match
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program
* Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
* Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Hospice LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse position is open in our Upland location and surrounding areas. This is a Full-time (40 hours per week), benefited position scheduled every weekend 7:00am to 6:00pm and 2 weekdays.
Requirements of the Hospice LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse:
* Current LVN license in State of CA
* Minimum one year of acute-care experience
* Experience in hospice preferred
* McKesson experience preferred
Hospice LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse Duties Include:
* Ensures quality and safe delivery of Hospice services
* Implements current nursing practices and provide direct hands-on care within scope of practice
* Obtains orders as needed to promote comfort and quality of life
* Keep Case Manager informed of all changes in condition and orders obtained
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org.