Westlake Financial Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dealer Account Manager - Hagerstown, Maryland
at Westlake Financial Services
WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES
Westlake Financial Services is the largest privately held finance company in the Nation.
We are committed to growing and strengthening our organization by hiring the people that make Westlake World (our culture) what it is. Through hiring the best fitting Candidates, and supporting our people in further developing their skills, our R R Team transitions our Applicants into Westlake Warriors (our people).
With 30% YOY growth and assets of 6.5 Billion, we are always looking to acquire talented individuals as we expand our presence in the Auto Finance Industry. Westlake Financial Services believes in PEOPLE with the PURPOSE and PASSION to assist our more than 22,000 dealer partners throughout North America.
WESTLAKE WARRIOR | Dealer Account Manager
Our Dealer Account Managers are individuals with the vision and dedication needed to assist our current and future dealer partner sell more cars and trucks by financing more customers.
Our Dealer Account Manager is a challenging and dynamic position with opportunity for advancement. As a Dealer Account Manager with Westlake Financial, you will be educating and training our current Dealer partners in the assigned area, along with acquiring new source and contacts. You will manage and consult in all sales activities and account development for those dealers within the area assigned. You will also manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
DUTIES, TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but not limited to)
- Present and sell company products and services to all levels of management within the dealership
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts made
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity in both independent and franchise dealers
-Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts assigned to you
- Prepare presentations and proposals for all levels of management within in dealership
- Assist with the preparation of sales contracts by educating the dealer on what is needed for proper verification by Westlake Financial
- Develop and maintain current client and potential client relationships within the independent franchise dealer communities
- Develop, maintain and understand sales materials and keep up to date on current financial product knowledge
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events for independent and franchise dealers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSES
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Presentation skills (from initial creation to delivery)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge communication skills
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
- Significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid state driver's license
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, preferred
- Automotive, Finance and Sales Experience, required
- Previous Outside Sales Experience, preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (excel, word, outlook), required
- Knowledge of Web Applications, required
- Knowledge/Experience with the use of DealerTrack, Routeone, or CUDL, beneficial
- Employee Information
FULL TIME BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account
- 401K matching
- Employee Stock Ownership Program in a $2.6 Billion Company, plus company matching
- Wellness Program, Daily Team Exercises, Fresh Fruit for all employees
- Metro Tap Card and Metro-link Reimbursement
- Westlake University, Certification Programs
- Career Path Opportunities
- Discounts on Parks, Museums, Movie Tickets, and Attractions
- Wireless, Computer, and Satellite Discounts
- Onsite DMV
- Employee Loan Assistance Westlake Bike Share (Free Bikes onsite)
- Onsite Yoga, Treadmill Desks, Gym Membership Discounts
- Annual Flu Shots, Biometric Screenings
- Paid Vacations Days
- Paid Sick days
- Paid holidays
- Rental Car Discounts, Dell Member Purchase Program
People. Purpose. Passion.
These are the hallmarks of Westlake Financial Services, and have been since our inception in 1988. Westlake specializes in prime to sub-prime automotive financing, helping car dealerships do what they do best: sell cars. Our unique credit approval software (known as "The Buy Program ©"?) allows dealers to get an on-the-spot loan approval without waiting for callbacks, fax-backs, or rehashes.
Westlake Financial Services is an Internet based, privately held finance company that specializes in the acquisition and servicing of sub-prime and non-prime automotive retail installment contracts. Headquartered in Southern California, Westlake originates indirect retail installment contracts through a network of 21,000 new and used car dealers throughout the United States. All collections and servicing are performed in-house from its central facility located in the Mid-Wilshire area of Los Angeles.
Westlake's success didn't just happen overnight. It took years of hard work, cultivation, and smart intuition to get to where we are today. Not content to rest on our laurels, Westlake continues to build and refine, always keeping our dealers and customers in mind.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.