Wilshire Associates Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate/Senior Associate, Business Development
at Wilshire Associates Incorporated
As part of the Wilshire family you can rest assured that every day you are contributing to an organization that is helping millions of people around the world make better investment decisions for a more secure future. We are known for creating a global brand with market defining products such as the Wilshire 5000 Total Market Index. Our solutions-based approach supported by a strong commitment to research remains the cornerstone of what keeps us at the leading edge of modern quantitative finance. For nearly 50 years, our clients have trusted Wilshire to transform complex theory into practical investment applications.
Since its founding in 1972, Wilshire Associates has evolved from an investment technology firm into a global advisory company specializing in investment products, consulting services, and technology solutions. Established in 1981, Wilshire Consulting provides customized consulting and investment solutions, including outsourced-CIO (OCIO) services. Through its investment consulting services to public and corporate clients, Wilshire Consulting assists in ensuring secure and safe retirements for approximately 10.5 million Americans including those participating in some of the nation’s largest public and corporate retirement plans. Combined with our endowment, foundation and major insurance company clients, we consult on combined total assets of nearly $1 trillion. Wilshire consultants provide strategic advice on asset allocation, risk management, investment policy development, asset class structuring, investment manager evaluation and monitoring.
Wilshire Consulting seeks an Associate or Senior Associate to serve as a member of its marketing team.
You will support and direct various marketing efforts designed to support Wilshire Consulting’s non-discretionary and discretionary investment advisory services.
What you’ll do:
- Enhance and maintain marketing materials
- Assist in the preparation and response to RFIs and RFPs
- Execute marketing campaigns
- Manage and update website as needed
- Ownership of contact database and CRM tools for effective pipeline administration (SalesForce)
- Create presentations, proposals and other sales and client-related collateral
What you have:
- Bachelors degree
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Two or more years of marketing or sales experience, preferably in financial services
- Proven ability to work independently and self-motivate
- Strong attention to detail
- Excitement about collaborating with peers to grow a business
- Superior organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Desire to broaden knowledge/experience in financial services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Marketing degree or certification
- Understanding of the institutional investment marketplace
- Practical knowledge of B2B marketing tactics
- Sales/marketing of financial services
- Working knowledge of SalesForce
- Working knowledge of Pardot or similar marketing automation tools
- Working knowledge of website management tools
What you get:
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Work/Life Balance: 15 days of PTO, 13 paid holidays per year (includes the week between Christmas and New Year's)
- Wellness: affordable comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, FSA/life insurance/STD/LTD/EAP, Rideshare incentives
- CFA/CIPM/CAIA Incentive Program and Professional Membership support
- Lifestyle Support: Annual health fair, on-site biometrics screening and flu shots, weekly lunches, snacks, discounted movie tickets/theme park passes
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including gender and gender identity), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, medical condition (as defined by California Government Code section 12926), or sexual orientation (defined as having a preference for heterosexuality, homosexuality or bisexuality, having a history of such a preference or being identified with such a preference). Our employees, as well as applicants and others with whom we do business, will not be subjected to sexual, racial, religious, ethnic, or any other form of unlawful harassment. In addition, Wilshire Associates adheres to the equal employment opportunity requirements of all states and localities in which it does business. We are completely committed to these principles not only because of the various laws which address these subjects, but because it is the right thing to do.
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an SEC registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
No phone calls.